Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old so how did everyone do this weekend?

• This topic has 6 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

results, updates from either day?

BIGANT-DOG

4-4-3 in the moto’s

7th in the main.

bmiddaugh

Pictures, results and stories tomorrow evening..
    Warnicke results as soon as Lisa gets em to me..
    oh and thank the all knowing NBL for any lateness on CJ results as the software we have to use is FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!!! Damn

s4lnj

way to go — ant— main maker!!!!!!!!!

thanks brett– look forward to reading it– to bad couldn’t be there to see it

CrazyCraig

2-2-2 In 35-39 Cruiser Motos – no main.

2-4-4 In 35+ Novice – 7th in the main – wipe out in the first turn.

No disrespect to the others in my novice moto – but I did shut it down the second & third motos so I would have enough gas in the tank for my third cruiser moto and the Novice Main. Almost did a flipper middaugh in the main and went stupid in the first turn. 😯

CrazyCraig

These results were for Saturday at EHT.

But, to add to my previous post – I’m not saying I had 2-2-2 in the bag for Novice – me and Frank Klimecki were going at it pretty good all day – could have gone either way. The four of us in our moto had a blast!!

Frank and I seemed to have a magnetic pull in both cruiser and nov – couldn’t get off each other all day – we each had a wipe out off the other’s back wheel.

Caveman

3-3-1 at EHT. Good enough for a second overall. Got beat by Jeff Tantum who is 20 years my junior and has more track speed and endurance. D-mn teenagers!

CrazyCraig

Caveman – you did some good fill-in announcing Saturday. And ya totally bagged on me when I shut it down. 😆

But – how’d ya like the air I was grabbin’ down the second straight on cruiser?? Gotta start somewhere, right? 😉

paulc

Finally, I was able to squeak out a win in the 35 and over novice class! Porter Power!

bmiddaugh

Paul, you led wire to wire man!
    You humble mug you!, lol.

bmiddaugh

Story is up…

bmiddaugh

hey Brett, might be nice if you posted the results…
    oops…
    be up later this evening…

bmiddaugh

results are up….
    more pics in the next issue of NJ BMX Szine, late June.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.