Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans SINCE WE ALL HAVE GOOD IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Listen ALL of us have good ideas, But instead of talking on the board,(which is not a bad idea at all) we should get together and discuss them. I am willing to open my abode (me and the wife’s that is) So if you think this is a valid idea. LMK THis is open to all the bmxer’s and freestylers. Ley me know. Iwill provide the liquid.(yes dave BEER) And soda for the non-drinkers. We can chip in for some pizza. I suggested my place cause iam kinda in the middle. Btw I think combining forces is a real good idea. racing and freestyle. ONe rule though. YOU STINK UP THE TOILET USE THE DAMN SPRAY!!!!!!! Rod and adam you are both welcome. We may bust balls but we all want to see the sport grow.

bmxlegend

sounds good to me.. im always up for beer and bmx discussions

rodney

when and where( how long)

BIGANT-DOG

If every one wants to do this i will try and set up a date. and i am serious about using the spray! L 😆 OL

CrazyCraig

Ant – if not your house – I’m sure there is a Pizza place somewhere that will work – except we might not be allowed to have beer. But I’m all for it – the senior voices of BMX have some great ideas – and I truly believe if we come together the right way and present our ideas the right way – we can affect positive change in NJ BMX.

RaidenHayden

I’m in give me the date

BIGANT-DOG

Dude my crib is no problem. Sides I got plenty of videos for “inspiration”!
    My wife is pretty cool, so she will not mind.

BIGANT-DOG

Have to figure out a date.

bmiddaugh

If you want we can do it down here, I’ll talk to my bud, George, and we can do something pretty cool.
    He’s a freestyle guy but a very responsible full time worker and rider.
    Owns, Inopia Shoes
    http://inopiausa.com/

bmxlegend

i need georges #

if anyone has it,, e-mail it to davep@bulldogbikesworldwide.com

rodney

maybe we can do some wife swappin after some vidoes LOL just kidding you dog

TideyFamily

I’m younger that most of you “Veterans” at 26 but I would love to help out. Having my 8 year old race makes me want to get into the sport full force. Let me know when and where.

bmiddaugh

This topic is locked.
    I will see everyone who cares on April 22nd.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.