Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland Simon Obrien !! This is pretty hot

• This topic has 6 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

I am also not dissing any flat riders. There are some insane people out there right now….With some pretty innovative links and ideas…

loudogg666

i still scuff a lot.
    maybe i’m just not progressing. i don’t know. i never really followed the new style in flatland. i kinda dropped out of flatland for like a year and a half and i missed a lot.
    stupid controlling ex girlfriends.

rodney

girls, jobs ,school ,work, family, so many excuses

adamguild

Life really isnt an excuse!!!!!!!

Loudogg I am not dissing you for scuffing….Im saying that the top riders who have been in the game for a long ass time are not doing to many tricks that involve scuffing….I think its pretty awesome to watch or do a long link without ever touching the tire for momentum…..Chad Degroot did it years ago with the darkside links,Kevin and Chase did it with whiplashes thrown in the mix…A lot of what I see today is people pumping for momentum

rodney

not really what I meant just think if you want to to something you can make the time, get the gear , find the place and just do it. if its 10 minutes a day or once a week get out and go not sit around and complain about it and come up with excuses!!!

loudogg666

i’m not coming up with excuses.
    i’m just busy like hell lately. i’ve been working three jobs to support myself.
    since my parents wont.

rodney

at least you have parents even though they suck not just singling you out in general anyone as a whole

loudogg666

alright. i just feel like you now.
    even though i don’t have two kids and a wife.
    but i’ve just been working my ass offf lately. i’m trying to save for new parts.

and adam, i know you weren’t dissing me. these new guys are crazy without scuffing, i can’t even understand it. but to tell you the truth, when i started riding about 6 years ago, it was like the end of scuffing and the era of rolling was coming out. my first video was groundwork and there was a lot of scuffing. i can do some rolling tricks, but i think i still scuff a lot because of the first videos i saw and i thought thats how you rode flatland.

bmiddaugh

freestyle whether it’s flatland, ramps or whatever is just creative expression on a BMX bike.
    so, scuff, hop, balance, whatever, we call it freestyle for a reason.

otherwise it’d be “mandatory rolling brakeless tricks BMX”, lol.

loudogg666

thats very true brett.
    i never got into the hopping though.
    i guess i passed that generation. 🙂

BIGANT-DOG

loudogg666

hey! where’s my picture?
    haha, just kidding.

adamguild

Scuffing isnt a bad thing it actually helps you build balance for rolling tricks….Learning to scuff with either foot is also a good building block…Learning how to scuff Trolleys actually was the greatest building block to learning death trucks without slamming your balls every 5 seconds….Also I can think up afew I still cant scuff….

1)Circle K
    2)E Squeks
    3)Cross Fotted E squeks
    4) Left footed circle K
    5)Left footed E squeks
    6)Left cross footed stick B
    7)Crows Nest

Those are some of my skeletons in the closet

adamguild

I still like to know where that picture of me and Rodney was taken…..

rodney

I do not remember that spot at all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.