Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Shimano factory rider Bryan Esser banned from Vintage

• This topic has 7 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Bryan Esser rode for Shimano among other companies BITD. His brother Greg was NBL Number 1 in 79. His dad started the NBL and MCS. Bryan gets thrashed by Ken Pliska for his posts. Bryan gets banned from Vintage. Bob Osborn points out the hypocrisy of banning a famous rider like Bryan for his free speech, but not banning Ken for his.
    OZ says he will not use Vintage anymore. Not suprising Greg Esser says he will not use Vintage anymore. Another site that is starting to explode in popularity (besides Brokenspokes of course) is http://www.BMXMuseum.com

RaidenHayden

Erick, I like alot of what is said there However, a couple a guys here have gotten banned as well for free speech, so I haven’t bbeen going there much. It’s like the NJBMX.org site I won’t use it at all cause they banned some of the guys here, why have a board if you can only have one side of view

BIGANT-DOG

Bill i stil go to vintage but find myself going to bmxmuseum alot more.

4130forlife

i got banned for telling some a$$clown he was GAY for collecting dols.. thats MY opinion right..free speech my a$$.. hahaha

rodney

powertripping is a better sport then actually riding your bmx bikevintage is a bunch of fags .stop going to that site one is enough if you have time for all these sites go ride I said it now ban me !!!!

bmiddaugh

<runs out buys some Ban deodorant and jumps in car to ban Rod.

rodney

funny

4130forlife

hahahahaha.. brittles with yet another funny one

bmiddaugh

f em all man, f everyone who has a big ego and a my job is so important tude.
    The person with the only important “job” is the person riding that bike.
    That’s it, we wouldn’t be out there if it wasn’t for them.
    All hail the riders.
    5-65.

…you 4 and unders and 65+’s can bite it…JK —

rodney

OFF TOPIC you are banned from your own site

rodney

Wait are telling my 3 year old to bite it thats not very fare just trying to start him young so he is good by the time he is old, trained not to clip or talk shit or feel he is better then someone else cause he bike is expensive ……not washed up complaining on a bmx site.or just collecting old crappy bikes not riding them Im hurt by your words and im calling rev al !!!!!!!!!!

rodney

And what the f do you know at 5 that another kid at 4 does not

rodney

Back to topic fuucck vintage and dont go on there DONE now stop complaining

bmiddaugh

look Rod or whoever you are…
    there is a huge difference between being 5 and 4, that’s like being 20 and 21.
    you obviously know nothing and are a big faker.
    so there.
    i’m taking my ball and going home.
    pfffffffffffffffffffffft.

Do you think if the guys from vintage came over and saw the smoked section that their heads would explode?

rodney

how many kids do you have ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.