Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. sanjiasucks.com

• This topic has 8 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

please please dont let this idiot get in again this week… this URKS me so bad you have no idea…

you cannot say this guy dosnt look like an idiot and sounds worse!!!

there has to be someone out there who agrees with me…

come on bill you can sing better than that!!

4130forlife

i want him to win cause i hate that damn show.. death to simon

RaidenHayden

Yeah, what a waste of airtime. TV sucks anymore, I keep getting more channels and less to watch, go figure

ihatem

@bmxmom156 wrote:

please please dont let this idiot get in again this week… this URKS me so bad you have no idea…

you cannot say this guy dosnt look like an idiot and sounds worse!!!

there has to be someone out there who agrees with me…

come on bill you can sing better than that!!

I agree! He has to go, it’s just getting rediculous at this point!

phantom

I want to see someone on idol take out simon when they get booted.Pile drive simon and your an overnigth sucess

bmxmom156

i didnt even watch it till that jerk came on . i never watch tv ( unless its seinfeld reruns of course) the first time i saw him i thought no way he is out…then somone told me he was still on like weeks later i was like what??? now everyone i talk to says they love him…

what is this friggin world coming to???

simon i can tolerate after listening to this guy…and next week he will shave his head for the finale. boy i cant wait…

TideyFamily

I voted over 600 times tonight for my man Sanjaya!!! He is the next” AMERICAN IDOL”!!!!!!

Howard Stern Howard SternHoward Stern Howard Stern
    Howard Stern Howard Stern Howard Stern Howard Stern

BabaBOOOEY BabaBOOOEY BabaBOOOEY BabaBOOOEY

bmxmom156

i want to know what you are smoking??

TideyFamily

Smokin nothing but sweet victory!!!! This will not end.. Sanjaya will be the winner. He has 5 million Stern Fans voting like mad men!! I cannot wait to put an end to this awful TV show.

😈 😀 😛 Gnash LOL) Its Like That

RaidenHayden

Greg may be right, if this knucklehead wins, maybe the show will start losing fans, and be gone

bmiddaugh

He sings better than me.
    I would say he sings better than most of us.

What you are seeing is the beginning of something that probably won’t come to fruition till the kids that are 8-12 years old now are adults.

The show is stupid, if you take 100 people and put them in a room, 1 or 2 will be decent singers.
    So what?
    How about we find the next person who might be capable of actually doing something useful.
    This is a realization of “the people” that they have power when given the right to vote for whomever they please.

Why does Sanjay suck? Is he evil, did he yell at a 10 year old girl who didn’t want to race?
    Nope a bunch of manufactured twits say he sucks and some people believe them.
    I watched that show for 5 minutes last night just to see Cowell, Crowell?..whatever his name is, really start to lose it because he realized he was losing control.

Simon takes the show seriously, the show is a joke and the rest of america has just caught on to the punchline.

Good luck to Sanjaya…oh and if you really are a good singer,
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STARTING A BAND OR GOING OUT AND PROMOTING YOURSELF INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOME MORONIC CORPORATIONS TO TAKE 99% OF THE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE AND THEN LEAVE YOU HIGH AND DRY LIKE A USED HO WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH YOU.

Thank whatever greater power there is that america is finally waking up to the stupidity of the media.

bmiddaugh

ya know what’s funny?
    That Simon guy is a sarcastic bas**rd like a lot of us…
    Difference is we don’t take ourselves that seriously.
    It’s all about ego man.

bmiddaugh

oh and….
    baba booey
    baba booey

TideyFamily

Brett..

Bababooey to you.

http://www.sternfansforsanjaya.com

Support it!!! Put an end to this stupid TV show!!!

4130forlife

howard stern rules!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.