Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Saddam is gone

• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

Any thing to say? Things were much better for Iraq when he had control…..Now its a free for all….Cant wait to see the retaliation

TideyFamily

Glad I got out of the Navy when I did. Please for the ones of you here who believe in prayer say some for our military in Iraq.

adamguild

Im not quite sure much will be done.I mean if he meant that much wouldnt they have tried to stop the execution?His followers that is….

TideyFamily

They needed him to Die to become a Marter in thier eyes. They are delusional radical’s.

adamguild

Or is he merely a sacrificial lamb?????

adamguild

I think the best thing we can do it this point is outsource the war to India…bring the US people back and be done with it.We have wasted enough US lives in that shit hole……….

Kevin

I usually steer clear of political debates, but I can’t ignore this one.

We should have done to Saddam what the British did to a bunch of radical ragheads back in 1916 I believe.

They caught 7 extremists back then throwing bombs for Allah and what have you. Well, the Brits lined up 6 of them in front of a firing squad, took the youngest off to the side and said “Watch this” Before they were shot the officers smeared pig fat and bacon grease all over the condemmed. Now, if you know the Muslim religion, which by the way is a great religion unless it is twisted by extremists, you can’t go to Allah if you are “Dirty” Since Muslims consider a pig an unclean animal they don’t touch them at all…soooo, guess what..6 Muslims were condemmed to spend the afterlife without ever getting close to Allah.

No Martyers in that group!

The soldiers then released the one prisoner with the instructions to go back and tell his brethern ragheads what happened. He did, and the BS stopped until after WWII when they got all stupid again. Hence the situation we find ourselves in once again.

They should have done this to Saddam right before he dropped thru the trap door…and then let everyone know about it!!..CNN, FOX, CSNBC ABC..everyone! The hell with being Politically Correct with this vermin already.

The troops over in Iraq and anywhere else these problems arise should do the same thing. Dip there ammo in pig fat, along with the bombs and missles, and let them know that this is what is happening. How much you wanna bet they scurry back in their holes and hide? Maybe a simplistic answer and I bet someone raises objections over it because of religious implications and depriving bomb throwing radicals the right to practice their religion while heaving bombs and bullets. I say put the objectors out there as well..or let them go live in caves and holes in the ground with their friends.

We also need to bring back George Patton, Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan. They at least knew how to fight a war and didn’t turn it into a political mess. They got the job done.

bmiddaugh

Things were better when saddam was in control, if you were friends with saddam.
    The problems in iraq are caused by the radical religious retards who are infiltrating the borders and causing chaos.

Those who do evil or do not at least attempt to stay on a true path will always get their comeuppance.

rodney

Who what happen wait gone !!!!

Well said Kevin 🙂

RaidenHayden

I like how the ACLU wants to sue Rumsfeld cause of Gitmo, and the so called atrocitties. Hey they may have had underwear on their head, but they weren’t beheaded on Tv or anywhere else. They may have been waterboarded, but they weren’t hung by their toes.
    As explained to me one day by a mentor, “when we fight a war in Switzerland, then I’ll adhere to the Geneva convention, between then and now junior, we do it my way”

rideodybmx

im glad that saddam is gone, but we shouldnt have had 2 go through all of this bull for one person

all we needed 2 do is keep bombing, and shooting up every spaz that pulled a gun or a gernade pin and then when we found saddam kill him

he got off easy compared to what he had done to the countless amounts of people he had slaughtered because they tried to speak their minds he should not have been granted the dignity of a jury trial, it should have been straight to the firing squad or even the gas chamber for him. because in this case i do not believe there is such a thing as cruel and unusual punishment. hes dead now, and people will still fight in his honor and in the name of allah from now untill ever after, there is no stopping that, we should have pulled out and flattened that country into a parking lot, instead of spending millions and millions of dollars on repairing the mess they mad for themselves. its not our job, we got what we came for the iraqui people are free of their dictator, and the only thing we are doing now is giving the next kuck who desides he wants to rule a country a better plattform to go on and more money to put into killing the “infidels”

but thats just my opinion and what do i know im only a 16 year old kid

adamguild

We are all forgetting that USA was the one that put Saddam in charge in the first place………lol……………

bmiddaugh

LOL, yea that whole thing when we had the middle east as the playground for the cold war.

Hey man, if saddam woulda just let us put a few mcd’s all would have been well.

adamguild

Oh yeah.Whatever happened to that Osama Bin Laden guy????????lol…….Some of the best trained climbers in the world die in the mountains he is supposedly hiding in….but this man in his seventies has been there a long tome now….I wonder what he eats in those caves???Bats,rats….lol These tales we are should be added to Aesops Fables…………………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.