Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old SAD DAY IN BMX

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tommydone

The comeback is being halted due to the fact that I broke my hand thurs at EHT,coming out of the gate,still raced and probably made it worse but thats what happens when your full of TESTICULAR FORTITUDE,ride flats and all that.lol.But dont fear,(there is a heavy sigh from the millions of DONEAHOLICS out there)I will return in a couple of weeks.AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMY DONE SAID SO

Country

Yeah right, Your at home cryin’ bout it! LOL

BIGANT-DOG

tommy you like wrestling dont you?

RaidenHayden

Come on Tommy, I raced a nat with a broken hand BOTH days (broke it during practice on Friday), they had to cut my gloves off cause of swelling!!!!! And I ride clipped in LOL

tommydone

This is just to let all of my millions and millions of DONEAHOLICS out there that the comeback isnt dead.you know youre on of ’em ANT,you too RAIDEN.Hey if I wasnt me I would love me too.AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

I can tell you got a million mirrors in your house Tommy, LOL. I mean did you wake up that inlove with yourself LOL

4130forlife

tommy.. gfet your a$$ to the track and lets see you back some of what you have said up..or was it all talk?

tommydone

hey i beat the hell out of Cru Jones on hell track but they cut it out of the movie,they said i was too good looking.

CWCCRIDER

I thought you were pushing it just a little bit when you went for that triple back flip at eht 😆 😆 😆

heal up quick Tommy’s DONE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.