Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans rob dolecki

• This topic has 9 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    bmxlegend

we have to get that guy back on the bmx track… rob was so damn good.. that guy taught me how to ride abike.. we definitly need him back on the track

CrazyCraig

Here’s where you’ll find him:

http://www.qualiaphoto.com/home/index.htm

I have told him about this site – he should link up to it. He could be a great help/resource for many different things.

Samurai

dolecki was so fun to watch ride…. maybe if he ate some meat once in a while he’d be strong enough to kick ass in pro…. hail rob dolecki!

I toured with Rob when I owned Hyper. He was hella fast and could bump jump a set of doubles 6 feet tall! He did so once in a clinic in Janesville, CA
    I didnt know how to bump jump and he taught me in Eugene Oregon. I thought I had it down over this 2 foot double so I tried it over a 4 foot tall set.

I made it but clipped the landing. So next time I went faster to clear it smooth and Rob watched me explode, spent 2 nights in the hospital with all sorts of carnage.
    And Rob had bump jumped a 6 foot tall set!!! He was amazing.

He doesnt know it, but he had constantly tried to get me to ride with my hands in. I never could do it comfortably.
    I eventuually got that down long after the tour and now ride with my bars cut so I can keep them in close.

Me and Rob went from Colorado to Pittsburgh to Canada to California that summer and I couldnt have did it with a better partner.

4130forlife

i was best friends with dolecki from 89-96.. sucks that we lost contact all these years

LeadSled1

I think I used to race Rob.

4130forlife

yeah you prolly did race him

sped30

I hated Racing him. He cost me 3 National victories in the 80’s and early 90’s. He got first and i got second

rodney

Baby steps first get him to the races to do what he loves now… taking photos

4130forlife

he has no desire to even step foot near a bmx track.. i tried to talk him into it last sunday .. he just refuses, haha

LeadSled1

He knows I’d whoop’em, and you can tell him that. 😆

(that should get him going)

CrazyCraig

he showed up earlier this year at Howell. I almost did not recognize him, but it was cool to see him.

loudogg666

dolecki is a great photographer.
    and also a good filmer as well.

rodney

and has a large …….

loudogg666

camera.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.