Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) RICH FARSIDES BIG SECRET

• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Look we all know how you are the “man” blah blah.But i heard through the grapevine that the real reason you left felt was because of a woman with one leg kicked your ass!!!!!!!! Here she is training for the world’s

Damn rich you said i had no balls , but I geuss Heather Mills has yours. 😈 Does anyone have the video of their race? I heard she race him with one leg and snapped him out of the gate.

BIGANT-DOG

You can do anything with a peg leg= even beat farside. aint that a bitch,rich

BIGANT-DOG

Oh I have not forgot about the rest of you revenge is a dish best served cold.

4130forlife

i think ant has finally lost it

RFarside

Please put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard.

BIGANT-DOG

Why so you can SMOKE all my stuff. (i’m beat goodnight)

jaylamoon

new jersey should be so proud ant doggy dog is wearing its jersey! I heard ant has like 5 IM accounts and he IM S himself on all 5 Ghost ride the whip homeboy only when your hyphy!!!!

jokerj

@jaylamoon wrote:

new jersey should be so proud ant doggy dog is wearing its jersey! I heard ant has like 5 IM accounts and he IM S himself on all 5 Ghost ride the whip homeboy only when your hyphy!!!!

English please…….

Kamikaze

@jaylamoon wrote:

What????
    You and ANT must be hitting the same crack pipe.

bmiddaugh

Ant..crack this open muh man…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.