Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" BMX For Sale Redline Flight 24 Cruiser F&F

• This topic has 6 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

I will be selling my 2005 Redline Flight 24 F&F with Euro BB for anyone who is interested.

I listed it under my basement sale, but thought I would list separately. I have a bunch of parts to go with this, and would even consider selling the whole bike for the right price. I am building a new GHP cruiser, but not in rush as I am more focused on 20″ this year. The one part I will not sell is the pedals – I want to keep my flats for training.

Serious inquiries please PM me.

4130forlife

flats fort training??? youve got to be kidding me????

CrazyCraig

Yeah Dave – I bought some new pedals from one of our team sponsors, Atomlab. Yes, I will be clipping in, but have not done so yet. I haven’t made the time to ride recently, so at the Jack Frost I will still be on flats.

But….if I want to make a serious run at anything this year in 35+ Expert, its been recommended to me that I should clip in. We’ll see how it goes.

RFarside

@CrazyCraig wrote:

But….if I want to make a serious run at anything this year in 35+ Expert, its been recommended to me that I should clip in. We’ll see how it goes.

I would recommend full hockey gear.

bmiddaugh

Run?
    Ride!

Man we are a bunch of ball busters!

4130forlife

you want to be serious about racing??? why???

clips are not serious.. well serious garbage

they will NOT help you go any faster

RaidenHayden

Craig clipped in will be like watching Wllie Coyote, jsut an accident around every corner, Be safe Craig

4130forlife

billy are you comin to eht tomorrow????

RaidenHayden

Nope, been working too much OT, and I promised my daughter, we’d do something. Sounds like a party make it a 4130 weedend!!!!!!

4130forlife

oh well.. have fun with her my friend

soon we will chill

RaidenHayden

Skatepark Bro,

CrazyCraig

On Rich Carolan’s advice – I will clip in around town and on trails first to get the hang of them. I will say this, I like the Atomlab Quikstep concept. I think they will work well for me.

As for Farside’s comment about full hockey gear – I know to bring it whether I’m clipped in or not… 😯

Remember – If I fall on ya, I still weigh over 230 – and y’all have seen how hard I can fall. The only thing worse would be having Klimecki fall on ya. 😛

Lets have fun this Saturday!!

BIGANT-DOG

I may have carbon fiber forks,but i am or will never clip in. Besides if yo-yo waller can rock in vet-pro on flats, well i do not think i have to say anything.

4130forlife

yo yo is clipped in.. mr t terry tennete won the grands on flats

BIGANT-DOG

last pic i saw he was on flats. TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.