Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Old School Freestyle rare footage

• This topic has 4 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    suthnjflat
    rodney

COOL vids was at that scrap comp good times !!

suthnjflat

I never had the chance to go to the old bs comps, i remember riding with will when he practiced for them, lol he had his usual temper tantrums. 😆

rodney

I think we all did !!!!hahahahah

rodney

Man Sean Peters is good!!!!!!

adamguild

I guess I was there too…But I cant see it……..Yes.. Peters rocks the house………

Riding with Will was fun.Temper Tantrums or not the guy was dedicated (for a few years anyway)……Traveled quite a few places with that guy BITD….Anyone know if will is in stable condition?????? I have not seen him since like 1998 and if you ever saw the end of Doses 2 then you know what im talking about…………….

adamguild

Rod,

Remember stealing Will’s Jeep in Iowa at that Rampage Comp???????Or the Refrigerator with cruise control?

suthnjflat

The last time i spoke to him was around 2001 he called me around 4 am. I know what you’re talking about in 98 i had to take him home!! it was the strangest ride home ever. But i didn’t know about the “clothes” until later. He was living in arizona i think in tuscon. To tell you the truth he really changed when he came back from phoenix/cali in 95 he never told me why he left cali. His riding changed a lot too from just working on kevin jones or chase type links, to a brown dyno with just a front brake to doing only front wheel stuff. I’ll never forget when we went to a comp in maryland(think it was mysterious) and someone made fun of his bike because he just had a front brake ha look at everyone now that’s all they have is a front brake.

adamguild

Will was caught with “sticky fingers” so to speak at the Moreno Valley Contest…Sean McKinney basically told him to leave California and dont come back…and he didnt…..Before that we were staying in Lakewood at the Fugitive house…Will mostly rode with Edgar at Huntingdon Beach while the rest of us rode at Lakewood Mall.

I also know things didnt work at well in AZ…Paul and Chad were a bit to wild at the time for Will to deal with….If you ask me Will was way ahead of his time but I dont think that there was enough room for him to fit in…That was a very competitive time in Flatland history………and his personality just didnt mesh…………Rock on Will wherever you are…..

rodney

I do remember those times and they wre great times. Man so many stories !!

loudogg666

i could only imagine if some of these guys were still riding.

loudogg666

i could only imagine if some of these guys were still riding.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.