Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Random gate for all 2008 National and Regionalâ€ââ

• This topic has 9 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

It is official

NBL INTRODUCES THE RANDOM GATE FOR ALL 2008 NATIONALS & REGIONALS
    09/18/07
    Hilliard, Ohio – September 18, 2007 – The National Bicycle League (NBL) will debut the Random Gate Start at the NBL Supercross Nationals in Woodward. Pa and the new system will be used at all of the 2008 National and Regional Championship events.
    The new system requires quick reactions and adds a random delay between 0 – 2.5 seconds between the traditional ‘voice commands’. The system was introduced by UCI at the Supercross in Beijing in August and has been in use at a number of other International events.
    NBL Field Directors will be providing technical information to all tracks directly about how the new system will be adopted locally. “We’ve done our research on the new system and we truly feel it will help us further our efforts to promote fair and competitive racing on all levels” said Bob Tedesco, NBL Managing Director.
    For those riders who are attending the NBL Supercross National at Camp Woodward, we suggest that you arrive early and get as much practice as you can with the new system. Good luck and good racing.

http://www.nbl.org/news.html?news_id=94

tpbmxtd

Ahhhh……finally.

Trilogy Park will be using the new random gate for the rest of the season. We will be racing this Saturday and of course the new gate will be used. If you are interested in getting in some early practice come on up on Saturday.

BIGANT-DOG

Glenn if you come to cj on sunday, can you bring it with you. I tried it and i like it.

tpbmxtd

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Glenn if you come to cj on sunday, can you bring it with you. I tried it and i like it.

Will be at my youngest son’s birthday, you will have to try and come down.

s4lnj

since you’re taking requests– maybe you could bring it to the supermatket near my house for my sprint session. i’m out there like three times a week– just let me know when is good for you.

BIGANT-DOG

Happy birthday to the little one.!!!!! Won’t be there saturday, gotta spend time with the wife. Family First.

kevh

BMX is Family!!!

bmiddaugh

ah… I have learned unfortunately that some…some are far from family.

RaidenHayden

Yeha, no good night John boy here

CrazyCraig

uh, nice thread hijack. (I am guilty of this, too)

CrazyCraig

uh, nice thread hijack. (I am guilty of this, too)

RaidenHayden

Not only that Craig, you are a double posting, dip dunk, no load, LOL

kevh

Every family has a/some black sheep.

Back to the point, I need some gate time and a clinic now. My bad gates combined with a random gate, Yeah I am in alot of trouble.

bmxmom156

dan told me that he was told cj will have thier random gate up this sunday at cjbmx…( just got one) accd to lil vinny its a go… check with big vin to be sure…

so ant you just may get your wish!

BIGANT-DOG

so ant you just may get your wish!

CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.