Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old random gate anyone??

• This topic has 7 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

ok how did everyone like the random gate at the state qualifier yesterday? can the guys who rode it comment on it?? good or bad? what do you think so far?

also thanks to the knappers for bringing it down with them ( i was told it was their idea to bring it) so our guys can test it out…

Pinky111

Darn it I had 2 work!! I wanted to try it! 🙁

bmxmom156

i think pottstown had it again today?? they(some of the older riders) were talking about taking aride down there…

BIGANT-DOG

tried it i liked it.

was not as bad a ppl thought.. personally i like it but that long pause feels like a lifetime… one concern is young riders balancing for that long….

RFarside

I want to thank Glen for making the random gate possible for the Hyper pro/am race this past weekend. I don’t know how many people know that we are one of the first if not the first to use this new system. We were looking at new ideas for the pro/am and I feel this one went over well. Again thanks Glen and Trilogy Park for making this possible.

bmxmom156

yes thanks again..

will pottstown be using it at their reg races now?

TenaciousD

Didnt race it, just practiced with it.
    Liked it, definately puts an added twist to things.

bmxmomof2

I believe that it will also be running on Saturday at Trilogy Park. Might have to take my kids there to race and try it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.