Homepage Forums NJ BMX Szine Comments Raidenhayden

• This topic has 4 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

In no way did I mention anything about your wife.I dont even know who you are and would have no basis to do so………………

RaidenHayden

Adam, I didn’t think so, but if you looked at it in sequence, and not knowing you, well you would wonder. I guess that’s an apology, Accpted. Cause the wife is totally BMX, racing, letting me have jumps in the backyard the Thursday night bon fires with about 15 people here. Definately cool

bmiddaugh

ya see that….that’s a respectable thing and that is what I want to see here, you two guys rock!
    hey…Bill….you have jumps at your place…
    How’s about a write up on how to build your own backyard track?

RaidenHayden

Yeah, it’s cool back there. But it’s not a track. The wife is mad, cause there is only one loop that’s for racing. The rest is flat out trails.
    The casualty count so far
    One broken collarbone
    Two broken ankles
    One ruptured spleen
    Two concussions
    Three broken forks
    A few destroyed wheels

It’s all good though, and I don’t have to build it’s done, unfortunately we are looking at buying a house with more land so these may not make the summer.

CrazyCraig

Buying a new house? Adam will probably stomp me for this greedy capitalist question (ha-ha, just kidding!), but are you loooking for an experienced professional mortgage planner (that’s me!) to assist with the financing?

Look for me in the “Links” section under “Member’s Business Sites”.

To Adam: We haven’t met yet, and like Brett, may not necessarily agree with ya on everything, but respect the fact that you are not afraid to say things that, if nothing else, will make people think. Brett should put a sign on Adam’s Guild that reads “enter at your own risk” or something like that. Maybe some sort of parental rating too. 🙂

CrazyCraig

Uh Brett, that censor thing is a little overdone. I tried writing the word a-s-s-i-s-t, and I got a** in the post. I’m a newbie at this, so maybe I’m missing something. I don’t want Raiden thinking I’m trying to a** him with something. 🙂

CrazyCraig

Okay, so now I see my first post is normal. Dont I feel stupid.

bmiddaugh

which post?…I fixed the word problem thingie, i had a** set to kill anything with a** in it, I had to change it to not do that and add the other bad a** word that ends in h**e…
    I started thinking about putting something on Adam’s forum then I went back and looked at his posts…
    He either reposted links to actual news…or put up some comical Bush things, (remember clinton and lewinsky?) or posted an actual fact, like that whole rutgers, green brook observation…
    Propagnda is when you are fed one way of seeing things and are not allowed to post your own thoughts, doesn’t happen at his forum, you can reply to him all you want.

RaidenHayden

Mortgage, Hah, won’t have one anymore. I’m a filthy miser

CrazyCraig

Good for you man! No mortgage is the way to go! But, tell yer friends about me!

rodney

PEOPLE just go ride dont let it get to ya i

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.