Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. RaidenHayden

• This topic has 9 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

Any word on how he is? I heard he was in the hospital…..

4130forlife

he is ok.. he needs a kidney biopsy if the numbers dont come back good, no more porphine, and if the numbers come back good. he is free to go home tomorrow.. if not then hs stays for a few more days.. he is in good spirits.. talkin about the trails and wishin he could ride right now..

bmxmom156

what happend to bill? if you dont mind me asking/

well wishes from the smiths…

s4lnj

i was wondering where he was–

hope all is well. get well soon

dave

bmiddaugh

Bill left me a message yesterday morning, he was heading into the OR right before he left me the message. I’ll call him later.
    Hope all is well with the gorilla.

bmiddaugh

Bill’s being released today. Seems like he has a kidney stone thing going on.
    He’ll fill ya in later..

RaidenHayden

Ok, I’m home, first, I have had pain in my stomach for awhile, it is a kidney stone, but instead of going to a doctor, I sucked down aleve like candy, not good, addd to that a crash right on it in the backyard, and BOOMF, game over!!!! the pain was so bad they gave me morphine. My creatin levels were very high, so they worried. They put a stent in , and my numbers have since dropped. However I have to go through monitoring, and more tests, and another procedure to remove the stent Thursday. I guess the pain must ahve been reel bad they gave LOTS of morphine, and they were surprised I had no pain after the stent was put in. I guess this is so much less painfull than what I went through I can deall with it. TO all. I own stock in Tanqueray, adn with me being unable to drink, someone has to help with the consumption. So drink one for me!!!!! Later the Bill-Dozer

bmxmom156

bill glad to hear thats what it was instead of something else… its supposed to be the worst pain ( next to childbirth of course..lol)you can go thru… did you pass the stone? my husb likes tanquray i will tell him to keep the stock up for ya…

CWCCRIDER

you got it dude 8) next time i go by a liquor store i will be a tanquary virgin no more !!!

ihatem

The Hatem’s are happy to hear your O.K. !!!!!

I might not drink tanguary, but I’ll definately drink something…. and lot’s of it. 😮

LeadSled1

Geeze dude, if you wanted your own rock launcher I can think of easier ways. 😆

Get to piss’n so you can get back on the bike.

RaidenHayden

Soon, bro soon, I’m dying to ride!!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.