Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Racers who care.

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I’m done posting here for now.
    I’ll keep a watch out and look for people going for the real nasty personal attacks, the f-you’s, you s**k, etc., that will be dealt with.
    Otherwise I will return after April 22nd.
    Be civil.

Anonymous

😈 cats are away mice will play

BMXMANIA

Lets keep it Civil and work together for the common goal of making the state of affairs in NJBMX and the local tracks better to make it better for all parties involved.

Anonymous

OK DAD

bmiddaugh

“Dad” is back…
    I was going to stay away from my own forums till I got to talk to the board with the rest of you guys who will show up on the 22nd. But I talked to some very good friends of mine, a person very important to me, and a top pro rider and they said I was doing a pretty good job and to go ahead and continue what you are doing, giving everyone a voice but remaining as diplomatic as possible.
    It also helped that I finally “went north” and talked to everyone at HC. Good guys who said to continue.
    So after some soul searching…we march on.

RaidenHayden

See the trip north wasn’t so bad!! We don’t bite, and just cause a few of the guys thought the movie “deliverance” was a love story, they aren’t that scary. Glad you came

bmxlegend

everyone needs some good old north jersey air every now and then…

CrazyCraig

I don’t know – Flemington is too out in the woods – can you really call it North Jersey? lol.

Actually – I was out there not long ago – and with all the new construction going on – its gonna look like the rest of North Jersey soon. 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.