Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old race reports from eht or flemington??

• This topic has 8 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

anyone>????

we had about 20 motos each round at eht… the crusiers combined 3 motos to get a full gate goin .. it was pretty sweet….. shouda been there man

4130forlife

to cold for me…the only cold i like is cold beer

did gulich do well?

not shuree.. dont remeber the only thing i remeber is that is was flipping freezing and it was snowing for a few motos… what class?

jaylamoon

All I know is that Taylor Farside kicked a bunch of boys @ss#s and the was freaking sweet. And there is a slew of new rookies, and thats pretty nice too…

sickryder83

flemington wasn’t bad. the track was a lot better than i thought it would be. They put some lips on a few of the jumps. pretty small turnout though. way too cold.

4130forlife

they b etter leave the flipping lips on the jumps… we neeed to have JUMPS

sickryder83

They made the jump out of the first turn a double, and they put a lip on the step.

RaidenHayden

Matt does a good job, and Tom is trying, however I think there are a feew at that track that don’t want big jumps or jumps with lips.

sickryder83

The big jump issue should not be an issue at all. It is somthing that the up and coming riders can strive towards doing. If all the jumps that the kids in this state ride are small, they will be over their heads when they go to a national track. As far as the saftey issue goes, If they can’t do the jump they should not try it. These jumps are not huge they are a good size for people to learn on.

BIGANT-DOG

All I know is that Taylor Farside kicked a bunch of boys @ss#s

That does not surprise me at all, it is in the blood. 😀

phantom

We went down to milford delawares opener cold as heck racing was goood.The usual crowd and some new racers cassidy raced them boys pulled in a second against the hammer.

s4lnj

unable to make any races this weekend– bummer–

i like the milford track– just so far.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey got your GHP yet? Was hoping you would be there this weekend.

s4lnj

nah not yet– should have it by the national– but wont be running it– need time to get used to it before i go balls out–

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.