• This topic has 6 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I’m up to 8 so far.
    I’m looking forward to much discussion and voting.
    Plenty of positive stuff for 2008 to discuss!

oop, I just thought of a 9th one…

and a tenth!!!! 😀

BIGANT-DOG

Please do not forget my state finals race proposal. thanx

bmiddaugh

my state finals race proposal

If you have an idea bring it to the meeting for discussion and voting.

Why should I always be the one to have to speak for everyone else?

BIGANT-DOG

I thought you were gathering the proposals together, geesh You know i have no problem speaking for myself. — see you on the 18th.

bmiddaugh

on second thought ya bettah send it to me for spell check… 😆

BIGANT-DOG

funny hass -uh i mean brett.

bmxmom156

brett will you be posting the proposals so some ppl dont duplicate ideas at the meeting? im sure more than one person may have the same thoughts for next yr

i hope no one is in a hurry to get out early..lol

lots of “new business” to go over

bmiddaugh

Deb,
    No way man, ya see, I post,
    lurkers see what I post.
    Take back info.
    Ideas against my ideas are thought up.
    PM me if anyone wants to know.

bmxmom156

oh sorry i didnt know it was top secret… pm me

are you the new bmx fbi agent?

bmiddaugh

Ya know what….
    I actually think for racing…I sorta evolved into it, LMMFAO!!!

RaidenHayden

It’s a shame it comes down to this, but if its not done like this, the lurkers will have time to come up with reasons why something won’t work, rather than giving it a shot

bmxmom156

simple solution to 1/2 the prob make it so ppl have to use their real name to register somehow.eliminate the lurker syndrome (if that can be done?)

if they can spend time reading here annonomously then they should have to divulge their identity to at least the moderator of the site… i know its like big brother but if there is another way???? would like to know…

bmiddaugh

simple solution to 1/2 the prob make it so ppl have to use their real name to register somehow

It’s only the racers I have a problem with and quite frankly, our asst state commissioner comes on, it’s mannino…hello, lol and Scott comes on too, commish…..

So I’m not going out of my way to lock down these dumb forums.
    Also the people many of you ask questions about are in a public office in a public corporation, some people might want to look up what that means.

CJ however will have it’s own forum on it’s own site next year,
    THAT forum you will need to supply your nbl number and real name to get access to.

So don’t be jacking, lol.

If someone gets their kicks lurking on a dumb BMX website to see if they are being mentioned when they are someone who is in effect a public figure anyhow, well…

I’ll be honest, I too have a lot of free time on my hands but I use it to do other stuff, lol!

bmiddaugh

To everyone who has been PMing me about the proposals.
    WhenI get them done I will forward them over to a few select people to peruse. I should have them done by middle of next week.
    These will be sent via email. So be sure you sent me your email at some point.

As an ‘official BMX Terrorist’ I will certainly stand for truth, justice and the American Way!

Openness. On BOTH sides is all it takes. Bylaws for godsake. They are there for a reason. If we don’t agree on them now, we go through the appropriate (some of you need to read that again… appropriate…) channels and we change them.

Really, I am done listening to both sides. Follow the goddamn rules and shut the f*ck up@!!E)R*_@E)QR&

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.