• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eradickator

From a devout Christian point of view, I could really do without the ridiculous left wing propaganda found in the rants/raves section of the forum. I came here to connect with old riding friends, not to be spoon fed blatant lies from a commie pig with a fast internet connection….

RaidenHayden

Dude, I’m with ya on that one Too!!!!

Anonymous

But its ok for you to make homosexual remarks and talk about that whore of a wife of yours??????????? Your about as Christian as my ass……………

RaidenHayden

Dude I hope you’ re not talking about my wife

bmiddaugh

Not being a devout christian myself, I really can’t relate. But I like Adam’s irreverant, sometime’s comical posts. Yes he has an opinion, and I let him air them here because most places are afraid of some things that he might come out with.
    I accept all religions, and mindsets as long as they promote peace, understanding and cooperation.
    But I also like to play “devil’s” advocate at times, and Adam is a wee bit better at it than me.
    As he has told me many times, everyone is more than welcome to go to HIS forum and post replies to HIS opinions.

bmiddaugh

AH ha!
    I found the post….
    eradickator referred to his own ex-wife as what Adam said…
    in the following post… http://brokenspokes.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=86
    So Adam is just restating what eradickator said…I may mention that eradickator also made some remarks questioning the sexual orientation of some old school riders.
    As I have mentioned before, Adam’s part of the forum is there for people to argue, discuss, throw out ideas, opinions and the like.
    I believe myself, that Adam would not call anyone’s wife a whore or bitch, and he certainly doesn’t care if someone is gay or not…
    Though it seems he, like myself is concerned whether America’s ports are owned by countries with radical fundamentalists.
    Also…I don’t agree with every single thing he says, but he respects that and I respect his opinions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Propaganda’ is closed to new replies.