Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations Promoting BMX @ the Tour of Somerville

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TenaciousD

I noticed somewhere on here that Efingers sporting goods is a sponsor. that place is like 2 miles from my house.

I remember seeing them at the Tour of Somerville last year. they had a ton of stuff setup for people to look at when they were walking by and watching the bike races. They even had about 2 dozen bikes displayed.

http://www.tourofsomerville.org/

What i was wondering is if maybe BMX can somehow be promoted during that weekend of racing….its three different races in three different towns in three days…how can you NOT get the word out !

Does anyone know people from Efingers or am i gonna just have to walk in and start to BS with the guys behind the counter in the bike area ?

anyone else with ideas ?

rodney

there is a a freestyle show every year. and good luck with that place !!!!!

bmiddaugh

George and the rest of us did a show there last year. We need to come up with a solution to the promote BMX thing with shows this year, I just have not got the time right now. Probably this winter after my new house is built and I have room to build a portable ramp…

TenaciousD

Brrr..its cold in here 😆

rodney

maybe we should all just go and ride around and rep bmx !!!! I always end up going anyway whos down??

4130forlife

ill play bmx there

rodney

Nice little skate park down the street from the course

rodney

The shop sets up a whole area and racer support section . we have a road team!! all my peps will be around . lets show all this roadies what bmx is all about

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.