Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJBMX Track Directors Announcements Promo Ideas for BMX STOCK 08

• This topic has 6 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

With the new year coming the national is not that far off. I just watched the bike build contest, can we do that? I also have another idea but I need to talk to big jeff first,there is alot of work that will need to be done, so we gotta get the ball rolling and I am willing to help as much as I can.

kevh

Change a flat contest?
    Lace a rim contest?

BIGANT-DOG

I kinda like the build a bike thing, and using 2 local pro’s (hint HInt) who both ride for the same factory. Might make it really fun. most kids can’t lace a rim.

BIGANT-DOG

I just got microsoft powerpoint for my puter and i have some ideas for a few posters I am gonna try to work on when I get some time.

lisa if you see this get in touch with me.

bigjeff

I am reading and liking the ideas. I will get back to you tonight.

BIGANT-DOG

we will talk the one idea i have, well it is different —

phantom

I have one why dont you invite local businesses out for the national this would be a awsome way for them to enjoy the sport.This may possibly lead to financial support for bmx in New Jersey.

BIGANT-DOG

that is part of my master plan, damn great minds think alike. —

phantom

ANT DOG you only have three months get moving.

kevh

Live radio broadcast?? Anyone got connections to a radio station?

BIGANT-DOG

think tv station!!!!! LOL I want this to be the race that changed the face of bmx racing nationwide. btw the bike build should be on. just have to talk to some more parties next week. Kev radio is an awesome idea also. There is a MAJOR idea in the works, but that will take a little more time.

BIGANT-DOG

one more idea. Podium shots of the top 3 ridres in each class. We can bring the ones we have at the incline club and take pics. I would say inside the shop. promotes sc and gives out a good vibe.

And I would like to add we will need all of you shutterbugs that weekend. Brett takes alot of pics, and i try to take as much as i can. (I am not saying that we are the only guys doing it, oh can’t forget deb)

But I know we have tons of picture takers, so charge them batteries. and get ready.

BIGANT-DOG

It looks as if build a bike will be a go. Phil has said he is down, and i do not think scotty will say no.we could have another bike or two in the mix also.

bmiddaugh

Please GOD change Scott’s name….

jeeeeeessshhhussshhh!

THE Site for BMX in NJ and my members can’t spell one of the nations top freestylers name right!

Now I know how Charlie Brown feels!

BIGANT-DOG

sorry 😳 doing 3 things at once.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.