Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX Problems encountered with NJBMX

• This topic has 4 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Please post problems that you have either encountered or seen first hand with NJ BMX.
    This was we will have our thoughts laid out beforehand.
    Please try to refrain from commenting, think of this more as a notepad for jotting down ideas.

CrazyCraig

– handing out year end awards in Shoprite bags

– not embracing the one in-state website that has more traffic than all the other NJ sites together (that being brokenspokes, of course). Or the inverse – keeping an outdated website up and not making proper use of it (and deleting all the spammer posts, etc)

– not developing a plan to build a proper database of ALL the NJ racers including phone numbers and email addresses.

– not having a plan in place to have state jerseys available no later than the state awards ceremony

give me some time to think up more.

dunrite9

State race plaques

State Championship trophies

Paper certificate awarded with plate

Getting out info on jerseys

NO NEW IDEAS(of their own), NO MOTIVATION TO GET NEW RIDERS

RaidenHayden

Advertising items and then not adhering to said advertisement
    1.State series every year, what races count and then don’t count, what you stated at the beginning is what it is. Unprofessional, and unbussiness like. Shows lack of planning

2. Advetising that people will get reimbursement for jersey and race fee and not backing it

3. Trophies, my issues, make them tropies at least at all big events. Bigger ones for first!!!! Not Sweat shirts. Used to be you WOULD buy the sweat shirts so you could say you were there!!!!! Weren’t a trophy

4. Plaques, what? Buy a plaque, then you get a little metal peice to hang onit. Definitely not getting you monies worth!!!!
    AGAIN Go TO AWARDS THAT SCREAM ‘LOOK AT ME I WON”

5, OK here goes, No plates to anyone other than experts girls, and cru. for state series, and use new point structure. Ok, I know I will get beat up for this, but here goes, if we do this , and offer the big trophies, for all classes. One the kids will be amazed at the awards, and will live with the fact that they are not getting a plate, at the same timeit will encourage kids to ride their bike, get better, and move up. Now what does this do, then the new kids are really racing new kids!!!!!! Hence we increase our rider load, and are making really big events. then we can atract. More sponsors that will help be cause we have the program in place, thus increasing the rider load more and continuing the circle!!!!

Trickle down, kinda like Reagenomics, this is Haydenomics, for BMX.. I have mor will be back

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.