Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Pro AM info

• This topic has 8 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

Kevin,
    Can you get a one day trial if you had a ABA license before?

s4lnj

not trying to be a jerk– but bensalem is closing correct?– what’s all this talk about rules?– everyone show up, run what ya brung, have a blast.

of course it’s not my gig, just my opinion

dave

tpbmxtd

@s4lnj wrote:

not trying to be a jerk– but bensalem is closing correct?– what’s all this talk about rules?– everyone show up, run what ya brung, have a blast.

of course it’s not my gig, just my opinion

dave

Understand that they are closing but I am sure that they still have to worry about insurance for the race or they wouldn’t have to worry about the one day trials.

s4lnj

ahh insurance– i always forget about that.

kevh

@s4lnj wrote:

everyone show up, run what ya brung, have a blast.

That is pretty much what we are doing, we will deal with the ABA after the fact if they have a serious problem with it. They never even returned my email.

Since the day is basically a practice we have some flexibility.

kevh

Sunday is the cutoff for the headcount to the caterer so email me (kevh@comcast.net) if you want to come ride and eat.

Just show up if you want to ride!!!

4130forlife

what day is this again?

bmxmom156

dave

the reunion is this sat 10/20 at bensalem….

here is the update from their website…as per kevin…

October 14, 2007

More Reunion Info
    posted by Kevin_Hoffman at 9:29 PM

OK for the reunion, bring old gear, pictures and videos. We will setup some space to show off stuff, play videos on some laptops and/or small tv with vcr.

SE PK ripper, HYPER uniform and some other goodies will be raffled off. The raffle money is going to the PRO/AM purse, so if you want to see some of the EAST COAST’S fastests riders tear it up, drop some money in the bucket!!!!

The PRO/AM will start @ 6:00, so all riders must check in by 5:40 so we can throw the motos together. $10 dollars to get in on the action.

Pit Bike race, track backwards race will be inbetween the PRO/AM rounds. Dad’s race, Mom’s race, if you have any other ideas for entertaining races, let me know!!!!

Work Party Thursday!! I really need some help to work on the track for this big weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.