Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Pro Am favorites: Vote on who will take home the bacon.

• This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

After 3 rounds several riders look to be in contention. Im guessing around 12 have a legit shot. But for sake of this poll im listing as many as the poll format allows.

s4lnj

farside— all about consistency

phantom

This is tough one to vote on in my eyes everyone is a winner.

Caveman

I’m sick of this “everyone is a winner”, “just give it your best”, touchy-feely crap. There’s only one winner. Second place is the first loser! 😆

Mr. Weinstetter, you haven’t seen the racing but if Phil Delizia shows up at a race he will win. This series counts your best five races plus the championship. If he gets those in, I’m afraid to say he’s got it. He’s the James Stewart of NJ BMX right now.

bmiddaugh

James Stewart?
    Do you mean Jackie Stewart?
    Man, that is like a Dennis Miller referance…
    <stupid…

Caveman

James Stewart. Have you heard of a little thing called supercross?

Phil is on his way to becoming AA. Our only chance of beating him is Tom Ballard. Go Tom!

bmiddaugh

<stupid…
    man didn’t ya read my last line, 😆

Has Phil always been that badazz? Even when he was a tike?

4130forlife

he sure has.. he has a nice handfull of national number 1 titles..and has always rode for mcs for as long as i can remember

bmxmom156

i think dan beat phil once( way back) when phil was like 8 ( was prob his first race…lol)…i have a pic with him wearing his cjbmx state team jersey… have to dig that one up…i think it may have been called “beacon central” bitd..there was a beacon south back then too when state team racing was BIG…

phil will take it all caveman is correct on that one…

s4lnj

—IF phil hits all the races. as well as kelty.

dave

Caveman

I remember as Phil got older and I was still faster than him. Then he shows up the next spring and he could occasionaly snap me. By the end of that year he totally surpassed me.

There’s only five races left so it’s definitely in your best interest to hit them ALL if you want a shot at top three.

pabmxrcr708

im defiantly winning it for sure 😯

nah i’d like to see knapper in there

yeah Dave I know who and how fast Phil Delizia is and Phil Downell are but the poll would only let me list 4, so to be fair i just listed the top four in the points standings. You know if I coulda listed more riders, I woulda listed you and Jud and Frank to show these young guns how its done.

bmiddaugh

Is anyone having a problem voting in this poll?
    Some people are saying they only see the results, just curious.

bmiddaugh

Is anyone having a problem voting in this poll?
    Some people are saying they only see the results, just curious.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.