Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations prizes at the state championship

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

not this year — for obvious reasons– but if you have ever seen a layout of pics from either a california, or florida state championship race, they have a pretty large pile of give-aways. TV’s, DVD players,bikes, clothing, blah blah—

there has to be a way to get someone on board, circiut city, tweeter, best buy, old navy… you get where i’m going—

just an idea of a way to draw more interset in the state series rather than nats. the state series in cal. and fla. is a big deal, why shouldn’t it be here as well?

questions, comments, snide remarks?

bmxgirlmom

Cool. Thanks for volunteering to do this for the riders for next year. We’ll look forward to the great prizes.

bmiddaugh

When Dave is at the next state meeting on the 19th, I am sure he will elect himself head of the 2007 State Series prize committee. Co-chaired by Rich.
    Now…how many votes does it take to make a committee and who is eligible to sit on a committee….

bmxgirlmom

anybody can be on a committee. it is not a board position, so it’s not a vote in position. all it takes is volunteering to do it.

bmiddaugh

Dave…
    come back…
    this is a good idea and I have a way to help ya get it going.
    Step up ya mug!

s4lnj

sorry about that– been unable to get in front of the computer for the last couple of days—

so how do i get started?

bmiddaugh

um….Dave, just be at the meeting saturday. we’ll come up with something.

4130forlife

beer

bmiddaugh

Just so Dave has a clue where I am going with the “I have an idea about this thing”.
    I’ll come up with a small “flyer-brochure” stating why YOU (read, whoever Dave is trying to get to donate) should be “advertising” (read donating) with the NJBMX state series. On there, I’ll include a link to a 1.5 to 2 minute online promo vid of NJ BMX racing.

It will, of course, be up to Dave here to do the actual leg work…
    Which is, of course, the hardest part.

Why market to BMXers by donating product?…
    I’ll have some stats on
    age range- 4- 60
    income range-
    Olympics
    X-Games
    Dew Tour
    yadda yadda…
    in the brochure…

So..Circuit City, Best Buy, Sports Authority, Footlocker, ~custom auto parts place~ (the older guys love to tweak the autos)…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.