Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. PRIVATE PROPERTY

• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

alright, so last night, i was riding my bike in the middlesex funeral home parking lot, working on a new link i thought of while i was at work. and my little brother, who skates, and is pretty damn good too, came up to watch me and do some manuals and stuff. well like 50 feet away from the dead house is a quickie mart. and there is some type of ledge where the sign is for the quickie mart. so my brother was skating it, doing 180s and kickflips and other tricks i don’t know the names too. then i cruised over there to see what he was up to. and then we see a cop fly by us. aand i go, “watch, joe, that cop is going to come back here and tell us to leave.” long behold, that guy comes back and tells us its private property and that we need to leave or else we will be arrested.

so we said okay, have a nice night. waited for him to leave and five minutes later my brother is back up there throwing down some wild moves. ten seconds later the cops out and we book it out of there.

no here is one thing i don’t understand. if everything is private property, where exactly would you like us to ride and skate? in the midde of the road waitiing to get macked by a truck.

i know this subject has been touched many times, but i’m sick of getting kicked out of a parking lot for spinning on my front tire. its gone to far. i’m going to, sometime this week, write a letter and try to get a skatepark going. the ex-mayor of middlesex, said he would help me.

4130forlife

go for it

loudogg666

does anyone want to help?

BIGANT-DOG

hell yeah bro, what you need me to do?

RaidenHayden

Haaaa, here is the trick, it must be posted no loitering or riding or whatever. Had a local tell me I couldn’t ride in the bank parking lot one night. “Ok” I said”but let me ask, are you law enforcement, or a legislator?” He looked at me, and I said,” There isn’t anything saying I can’t ride here, can you show me where it says that?” After a few more words, he left, I rode!!!! Know where you are and your rights. Alot of locals like to harass kids on bikes for what ever reason

rodney

Get over it it will happen again and again been dealing with this sorta thing for 20 some years

RaidenHayden

Yeah, and at 40, I just don’t put up with it anymore!!!!!

bmiddaugh

Lou, try to stay under the radar about your riding. LMFAO!
    Just kidding.
    Do it, get petitions, get info, push back up against them. It can be done and with the ex-mayor backing, even better. If you need something you can contact the guy who got the first quarter pipe in a public park and first BMX specific ramp park in NJ going.
    Me.
    Rock the hell on.

loudogg666

i still need to talk to the ex-mayor first. i’ve been pretty busy lately.
    (i’ve been riding a lot)
    so once i ask him what i need to do, then i will let you know.
    what i want for the town is a skatepark that allows bikes and skateboards. and like an area for a flatland section.
    sorta like chenga but not as awesome.
    my main reason for this is so we have somewhere to go because we get kicked out of everywhere we go and plsu it would keep some of the kids of the street and away from illegal substances.
    man, i havwe a feeling this is going to take a lot of hard work and a lot of my time up.

rodney

get a ton of money and buy a wharehouse do want you want and do not open it to the public for a while avoid iinsurance issues just like Rampage

adamguild

Middlesex was always the worst . Those cops got there asses kicked in high school and want revenge.. That Church in Middlesex is my all time vavorite spot to ride flatland but after all the harassment from those sexually frustrated nuns I vowed never to go there again.. There is way too many white people with a stick up there ass in Middlesex….

bmiddaugh

in regards to Adam’s post.
    yes.
    which is why I personally would love to just argue the reason why it is needed in that town.
    Bring it.

I got plenty of practice being called stupid and yelled at , at meetings. 😈

BIGANT-DOG

There is way too many white people with a stick up there a** in Middlesex….

Yes stick it up the man’s ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I could not resist. this coming form a brother who rocks out to METTALICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loudogg666

i got kicked out of a funeral home. a funeral home.
    a funeral home.
    this is getting ridiculous. next time i’m not leaving.

rodney

go to jail for riding you will find yourself in the next Ride and Ant if you like that band so much should you at least spell there name right

Every town has a baseball,tennis area why not bmx i will settle for any type flat spot , ramps , cement just a small area along side all the other sports they make room for …next bmx mainstream !!!!????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.