Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Presidents Cup Info

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

What would everyone like to see as far as readily available information on the presidents cup?
    Janeen, can you give me a full run down…please, maybe some of NJ’s history in this thing?

bmxgirlmom

We’ve finished as high as 2nd and as low as 16th (2005). Usually in the top 5.
    Had as many as 194 + riders from NJ show up and as few as 19.

Almost the entire Northern tier of states boycotted the 2 years it was in Florida.

Not sure what else I can tell you about NJ without specific questions.

bmiddaugh

hmmmm.
    When was it founded.
    What is the goal of it? (states get this or that for placing so high)
    Does anyone have pictures of past jerseys that we have worn to it?
    And…can you put up the rules on how to qualify again and what you get if you go, regardless of where you place..(read- reimbursement)
    Pretend a complete moron walked up to you and asked you about this event and you gave them the lowdown…um, pretend the moron is someone other than me, cause “get lost you pyscho” is not the response I am looking for. 😆

bmxgirlmom

Brett: I’ll work on it. Give me till tonight.
    As far as the pictures. Central Jersey has several pictures hanging in the registration building (where I was this weekend) of some of our past PCs. Guess there are 4 or 5.

bmiddaugh

Central Jersey has several pictures hanging in the registration building (where I was this weekend) of some of our past PCs.

um…duh, I forgot about those….I’ll ask if I can use em!

bmxmom156

brett i have some hanging right here above my pc!! they are pics of “team nj” on the track in columbus – i think the years are from 97 thru 2001.

i can try to scan them and send them to you or i can give them to you for you to do them?? as long as i get these back you can use them.( they are priceless in my book…lol 2 of them the riders dont even have “regular jerseys” they are cotton ones( old)

let me know

bmiddaugh

whatever you prefer, it would be cool to put those on a site I am collaborating on…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.