Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old pre registration

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

pre registration seems to be the way to go to avoid all the extra fees that everyone is complainign about. i am the first one to admit i love to pre register but beforeyou know it its too late and oh well here we go rushing to get there ontime…

here is what i observed in ct. last yr we did a double pointer( state qual) at torrington.i was told all double pointers are considerd “pre regis only” which essentially means everyone is encouraged to pre register ( and they do…its only like $8) cause when you get there and register the day of its more($12). so no one really registers the day of for financial reasons… when the riders get there they “check in” at registration where they are given a 50/50 type ticket…one half is given to the bike inspection person,which in turn gets you a sticker on your plate to go to practice ( proof of registration for the race really) and the other half of the ticket is for a “rider raffle”( kind of neat)… i think this is for points only i dont know how much it costs pre/post for trophy. there didnt seem to be a registration line to speak of.one side was rider check in , the other was post registration.

they use the post registration fee same as our late fee but its for everyone who registers on race day.

bmxmom156

sorry…pre regis was $8, post was $12 (for above post)i remember i was so happy to get change back from my $10…lol

bmiddaugh

That is intelligent.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.