Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old pottstown state race

• This topic has 12 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

where are most folks staying? is anyone camping or doing the hotel route?

ihatem

I think that we are going Fri. night and we are camping at the track.

We can’t wait
    See you all there!

4130forlife

i think me and lisa are camping out also..we are also coming fri night after work

CWCCRIDER

I am trying to talk my wife into camping sat. If the weather is good she might be up for it !!!

CrazyCraig

I got the gear for camping but will be “commuting” both days. The kids have commitments on Saturday so I am flying solo, but will probably bring them out on Sunday.

pabmxrcr708

im staying at my house considering it is like 2minutes from the track 😀 anyon wanna stay? lol i’d have to ask parents first

bmxmom156

what is the best way to travel coming from rte 78 going west from jersey? last year we did the 78 to 100 south( exit 58 i think) and it took forever with the lights and all… is 476 any better than 100 south?

anyone have a suggestion? will prob leave early sat am .

thanks

s4lnj

commuting both days from south jersey– there should be no problem– home i will hit traffic

We’re camping at the track .. look for another GHP third turn takeover CAMPERS AND ALLL! 😛

ihatem

GHP campers in da house! Let’s get all the GHP class moms(LOL) together and come up with a game plan as far as the food thing!

If you don’t have my # pm me.

4130forlife

team pbr is taking it this weekend.. but, try as you must.. game on

lets all have fun and the adults get drunk fri and sat night

phantom

There will be a microknobby invasion.

bmxmom156

dave do you need me to bring my ez up? check your pms….how many tents did you have at the eht state race?

what else can we bring??

eyuhas

WOW we will be there on friday night setting camp at the track.big daddy is suppose to tape off our spot from last year.can not wait GHP NORTHEAST in da house.Dave all you can do is pray,look at the roster we have.its all good FUN!!!!!!!

bmxmom156

its so nice to see all the teams come out this yr… puts some of the excitement back into the sport….

go team PBR!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.