Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Possible Sponsor??

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I have a friend who know’s of my love for this sport,(known him since he was a kid) Now he has a side business ( He does “wraps stickers etc” ) If he was to do some work for us (ie cheap) we could promote his business. Like I said, I have known him most of my life, and he is legit. So if you think this is a good idea LMK. I will post a link to his stuff when i get his card

moderator1

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

I have a friend who know’s of my love for this sport,(known him since he was a kid) Now he has a side business ( He does “wraps stickers etc” ) If he was to do some work for us (ie cheap) we could promote his business. Like I said, I have known him most of my life, and he is legit. So if you think this is a good idea LMK. I will post a link to his stuff when i get his card

Are you looking at him doing stuff for the State or for one of the series that are being thrown around?

bmiddaugh

Does he want to give money?
    Donate stickers?

Usually a proposal like this would be worded:

Such and such company has approached me with donating x amount of dollars, or x amount of product or is offering x amount of discount on his services in exchange for sponsoring BMX racing in the nbl NJ state series

BIGANT-DOG

I have not talked to him yet, but i will see him wensday night.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.