Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old PLEASE read this and pray

• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

This makes me real sad. Let us say a prayer for him. from vintage

Just got an update on the other rider (Chris Hubel 17 Nov) that went down and had to get medivaced out. Dosen’t look good for him. Definates are Broken jaw many lost teeth. Crushed vertebra, I also heard arm might be broken and spleen might be lacerated. They are saying now that he’ll probably be paralysed. they have him in some sort of induced coma. He’s a local kid in Michigan raced Waterford as his local track. I beleive Waterford Oaks is doing a fund raiser to collect some money as his medical bills will obviously be astronomical. I think Amber Willets is in charge of that. Not sure if shes on here. but I know she can be reached through http://www.wobmx.org

What bums me out is he is only 17

RFarside

Chris Hubel is not paralyzed. He had surgery today and there is a lot of swelling so they are hoping that when the swelling goes down he will be ok.

bmiddaugh

um…their website is pretty rocking…now I gotta stepup CJ again…sh*t

good news (relatively), Rich. Our prayers are still with him. This is supposed to be fun, remember!?!?

bmxgirlmom

My family and I will be praying for Chris. Hope that all injuries are healable.

bmiddaugh

Not to downplay this Chris kids terrible crash, but Craig said Vinuch (Mannino) went down during practice, does anyone know how he’s feeling?

CrazyCraig

He was walking around just fine, but had his arm wrapped up, I am guessing he sprained his wrist.

BIGANT-DOG

How about sending a card. get everyone at cj to sign it. and we send it off.

bigjeff

I understand that Vinny has a few broken fingers.

bmxgirlmom

Get better soon Vinnie.

4130forlife

yeah vinnie cant high five anyone.. just do the high cup

pittsburgh was super rad..jersey represented very well..

delizia is NOT real either.. soooo goood that kid is

BIGANT-DOG

get well vin -man!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.