Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Pit Bike Race

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bigjeff

Central Jersey is hosting a Pit Bike Race next Sunday along with their regular races. The fee is $5.00 and all money raised is being donated to the American Cancer Society for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Come out and help our track support the Cancer Society and have a good time doing it.

bmxmom156

hey whos bringing a pit bike this weekend? any old 16″ bike will do… get out to those garage sales tomorrow and bring one with you on sunday… its for a good cause so i want to see all the older riders on one this weekend…(i heard even dale is building his “secret weapon” as we speak)

october is breast cancer awareness month…

1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer ( 12%) …we can all help out by showing our support!! everyone knows someone who has been affected by this disease.

thanks to cjbmx for providing this opportunity

loudogg666

whats a pit race?
    if you don’t mind me asking.

bmxmom156

you know the little bikes that kids ride before they get their training wheels off? usually its a 16″ bike… anything that has 16″ wheels… dans bike he likes the best is actually a 12 ” with 16″ wheels.. he went to a garage sale a couple of yrs ago and took 5 little bikes( 5 for $5 was a bargain too good to pass up) and and took the parts off them and made 3 bikes.

some people use larger frames and just stick 16″ wheels on them( although some ppl think that is kind of cheating… dosnt matter really)

the bigger guys look like clowns on these little bikes. they actually sell them in the bike shops im sure they are expensive but most ppl use the garage sale/ or kmart brand and just clean them up…. a little creativity and a can of spray paint goes a long way…..

but the little guys are a hoot to watch they actually look “normal” on them

loudogg666

that sounds so cool, hahaha.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.