Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Philly D. takes third in Pro Spectacular

• This topic has 4 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bobbmxer

Philly D. looked good and had the whole shot going into turn number one but apperently had some troubles in the pro section that slowed him down to get passed by 2 riders to take overall for tonights races. Liz Passwaters took 3rd overall in her NAG 5 challenge class and Matt Kelty came up one position short of making it in his NAG 5 in the last chance qualifier. Just bringing the updates.

Mr. Late Night
    Whipple

bmxmom156

thanks mr w

BIGANT-DOG

Geuss i was not the only late nighter, last night. I was sure phil had it but then i saw those guys pass him. And the ladies !!!!!!!!! I liked how the aba has entertainment in between moto’s. Freakin breakdancers, Wish i was there, maybe someday.

AirportFF

Phil looked good in the first moto today.

How’d Bennett make out in the first round? The feed decided to buffer right after the gate dropped. 👿

bobbmxer

Bennet won in AA-pro also which moved him up in the points for the title chase while Danny C. took 8th after popping a clip. I dunno what happened the rest of the weekend I couldn’t be around to catch it but with the way Bennet was running he could have won the ABA title too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.