Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Phil D, is the GD Man.

• This topic has 10 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Once again NJ goes out, mans up, does shit the way it should be…

and causes some controversy.

http://www.bmxnews.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=35&topic=3456.0

Props to our future top Pro Phil for showing the wannabe’s the way to be.
    Balls to the wall baby,
    NJ “The BMX State”

BIGANT-DOG

Brett please give phil his jock back LOL!!!!!! — I watched that race and was wondering how come alot of the a pro’s took the am section.bGeuss it takes someone form “little old jersey” to show em the way.

video
    http://www.go211.com/specials/abagrands/2578

bmiddaugh

I was wondering what all that “Phil was having a bit of problem in the pro section thing was about”, he was one of the few guys actually using it in A Pro.

Rock the hell on man.

bmxmom156

i thought that when you went pro( regardless of aa or a) the pro section was mandatory not optional. is this different nbl vs aba?

4130forlife

its quite possible that the aba sucks as much as the nbl does

kevh

Videos of the ABA mains are up if you want to see them:

http://www.go211.com/u/abagrands/videos/

bmiddaugh

Lame man, the faster line for the pros was not the pro section and they were allowed to take it.
    Weird.
    Pro section for pros, otherwise why not just call it a jumpy section?

bmxmom156

so if you turn pro in the nbl do you HAVE to take the pro section? does anyone know for sure?? i know at the grands last yr dan and i were discussing this and he was under the impression it was mandatory at nationals…

tpbmxtd

@bmxmom156 wrote:

so if you turn pro in the nbl do you HAVE to take the pro section? does anyone know for sure?? i know at the grands last yr dan and i were discussing this and he was under the impression it was mandatory at nationals…

For the most part in the NBL you are required to take the pro section if you are a pro. The only time this might change is for safety reasons, like wind – soft ground – etc.. In my opinion if you think you are good enough to turn pro then you should be able to jump a pro section.

I think what Phil did was to man up and take the pro section like a Pro should. Good Job Phil.

bmxmom156

yes i agree.. good for him!!

bobbmxer

Not to mention, Philly D. is also listed in the AA-pro standings in 62nd. So I guess welcome the AA-pro Philly D.

Whipple

RaidenHayden

Yeah NJ’s doouble A

BIGANT-DOG

In the past I have been told “get off phil’s jock” But you know what phil is hand’s down the best thing nj has going right now, and I hope like hell that he kicks’s all the other guy’s butt’s in 08. Btw I wanna be as fast as phil “WHEN I GROW UP”

4130forlife

he isnt the best thing nj has going..

that is so not right to leave out every kid who races..

EVERYONE is the best thing NJ has going

BIGANT-DOG

BMX LEGEND You are right I am wrong. I was reffering to phil because he is the TOP PRO that the nj has right now. We have alot of talent- FORTE-CORDARO-HELLY-REZ -CRAMMER-DULOCK-PAWSON-MIDDAUGH-FARSIDE-(BOTH OF EM) and the list could go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.