Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland Parking Lots or Tennis Courts

• This topic has 7 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

which one do you like to ride more? i like tennis courts a bit better, but right now parking lots are where its at for me.

rodney

what about the backyard or outerspace

bmiddaugh

tennis courts were always better BITD
    more sticky, less bumpy…
    more tennis players tho, lol

4130forlife

tennis is gay

bmiddaugh

look Dave, you already know comments like that get you booted from these BMX message boards..
    😆 😆 😆

4130forlife

they just dont know that by booting me from that GAY website is gonna come back to kick them in the ass…

adamguild

Depends on which courts and which lots…… The tennis courts by Mike Wilsons moms house were always nice but the ones by where I grew up were really wavy…..I always liked the large lots better especially if other people are riding with you that way you arent constantly running into each other….

loudogg666

well right now i ride in my backyard on a slab of concrete that is about the size of a one car garage. not much room, but i work on little tricks to perfect them and everything. but when i ride out in big places, its usually parking lots. but i do like tennis courts.

rodney

dirt flat !!! ride flat on loose muddy dirt thats where its at !!! remember that vid with Chase

adamguild

Yeah thats in Baco 4 or 5 and also in Ring the gack…That was insane stuff even by todays standards….Linking stuff on a dirt road…..

suthnjflat

parking lots for longer rolling links, some courts are too short and everytime you have the tennis courts by yourself here comes the tennis players to get in your way. 😆

rodney

How about riding on broken glass in Woodbridge LOU!!!!

loudogg666

haha, that was amazing. 😀

rodney

How about in the middle of a dance floor or rave like most of the foreign comps .just give them acid HA thats why they spin so much

4130forlife

a little bicycle boogie?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.