Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NORTHEAST ROTM JUNE

• This topic has 1 voice and 1 reply.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JBRP

I am resurrecting a plate award up here in the Northeast (ME,NH,MA,VT,CT,RI,PA,NY,NJ), it used to be tied into a message board, but kinda died away. I thought it was an excellent idea to give riders a little exposure and decided to bring it back on my own, with a little help from one of the preimier online bike suppliers (AggroBikes.com) out of the region. I want to get as much participation as I can from the regional racers/parents/TO. It’s really intended for racers that not only love the sport, but give back to it as well…. They don’t have to be the fastest on the track, all they need is have a love for the sport, respect for thier fellow competitors and help promote racing on the local scene. I have 3 Categories each month Female/Male/Old Timer (male or female over 35). If you would like to recommend candidate, I ask that you recommend one in each category. Please send an email to: NEROTM@yahoo.com with your candidates. Thanks for your time and attention. Rob Johnson

THE FIRST MONTH OF THE NEW NORTHEAST RIDER OF THE MONTH IS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS…. HERE’S HOW IT PANNED OUT:

OLD TIMER: MA’s OWN Brian McInnis

MALE: PA’s OWN Buck Taylor

FEMALE: NY’s OWN Desiree Sagendorf

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.