Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old North Jersey, check this out…

• This topic has 13 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Pinky111

No I mean the uphill battle!

AirportFF

@Pinky111 wrote:

No I mean the uphill battle!

Out of the 7 straights only 2 are uphill. That’s not too bad 😆

Pinky111

WE ARE ON BICYCLES!!! this is NOT MX!! we shouldnt be goin uphill at all!!

4130forlife

new paltz sucks.. i went there 2 years ago for some wack a$$ regional.. that track of all tracks needs to be leveled and made into a warehouse

Pinky111

Dont worry Dave. The As#hole track dir wont change it…So its still the same!

4130forlife

so ill tell everyone to not waste their time going there like i should have listened to the person who told me not to waste my time

Pinky111

Just waiting for Kingston Point to turn NBL next season 🙂 then I wont have to be there either

4130forlife

i remember going there in 1991

Pinky111

Its getting a FULL makeover and will be NBL for next season! should b fun. You can come chill at my house.

4130forlife

fpr beers and real bmx.. im down

AirportFF

Jerry is planning some changes for next year. He’s started listening to the riders more. There’s a lot of things that people have complained about. He’s more willing to listen now. From what I understand that track was a horror show before Jerry took it over. It does have it’s problems, but we’re glad just to have a place to race. I had suggested to Jerry about making the 5th turn a 90 degree left hander and have that come into a new last straight that would run parallel to the starting hill. This would eliminate the existing last two straights and the 6th turn. It would also eliminate the uphill last straight. It would also give more room for spectators and pit areas.

Kingston will be pushing it for me.

It will be re surfaced and soil-tac’d for next season. The equipment for the new random cadence is being ordered.

Now to get back to the original topic.

There will be some type of news this weekend about the new track. I think that the chief has picked the spot and is going to show the members and explain the whole thing. They wanted Matt to come down to show off his equipment and explain a little about himself. But the NYS championship is this weekend. They completely understand and will have him down after Woodward.
    Big things are brewing 😀

Pinky111

Dont let Jerry lie to you.. Remember that fight I had with him. He says one thing to your face then does evrything different when your not looking. He told me the same thing, then he tells his kid and everyone else that hes not changin anything and whoever takes over whenhes gone (yeah right) can do whatever they want. Like hes already planned to resurface the existing turns! hes not open to anything, hes a typical big shot at a big company. All talk. so 5-6 years ago when he took it over it was a nightmare, this is now and he doesnt care. I told him I had 25yrs in the sport and helped design the original track….He doesnt care. You can get 10 pros to say you need to change something…he doesnt care. Jerry is an AS*HOLE!!
    Bu ti any case I hope you can get that track down there, thats right by my mom in Rockland, it would have a big draw from atleast NJ & NY, maybe CT.[/b]

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.