Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum njbmx yahoo group

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Here’s an important NJBMX link:

(Untitled)
    This is a wonderful dating site. All lesbians and bifemales can get you love in your cities.
    http://www.ldate.com/Jason

Taken from the links section.

What more do I have to do, to make people realize those in charge don’t fuly give a shit?

CrazyCraig

ANYONE is allowed to join those groups and post whatever they want.

bmiddaugh

LOL, true, can you imagine the hoodlums you could get there…might almost become as bad as here…

I just find it funny that filippone says I have questionable content but yet…
    I just think that is something most of those racer parents would not be into.

RaidenHayden

Yes, used to be a member, but any little thing, holy cow, Janeen posted in all of the groups there would be a hundred posts

bmiddaugh

might make sense to promote one place to get all your official njbmx information.
    make it colorful, update it once in awhile.
    hey who knows this BMX thing might catch on.

RaidenHayden

I have come to the conclusion, that your us vs. trhem theory is correct, why? That yehoo section over there, is THEIR territory. Here we have the free thinkers, the inovators, that bing said, Craig has hit the nail on the head, time to head there for some posts!!!!!!!! If they want to speak of our content, it should be brought to their attention, the hipocrits

RaidenHayden

Just went on them, and the conversation on some is really bland, “like who is bringing brownies” to gate practice. Trying to build an orginization, and they are worried about freakin brownies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.