Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NJBMX Szine issue 4 is done

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

and will be handed out for the first time at CJ this weekend.
    There will be more at the state qualifier on the 22nd and at the national, after that look for issue 5 sometime around the regional at CJ, either right b4 or right after…
    I’m going for a color cover at some point this year…
    It’d be nice to cover the cost of this thing, do you think I could start unloading it for like a $1 and issue?
    Thoughts

CrazyCraig

I’d pay the buck. More than reasonable.

BrianP

brett,
    can you mail them out? i’d be up for a subscritption….. as long as i can get the back issues too

bmiddaugh

cool, i may try hawking them at the qualifier instead of just doing my usual, hey take an issue…
    Brian, I can mail em out, maybe I should do a mailing list sort of thing, and run it through paypal…
    I can only get like 3-4 issues a year out by myself, but it’s better than nothing I guess…

bmxlegend

you need to do a dave pawson/bmx legend interview..that wil make people want to pay more than a buck to learn more about me:)

id like to contribute as well

rideodybmx

id pay the dollar to read it brett,

the subscription sounds like a good idea too just start a mailing list on the site somewhere or something.

miken1973

Come on Ham no one wants to hear your story!

bmiddaugh

thats a good idea Ham, we’ll b.s. at the next race…

bmxlegend

mike.. thats because you already know my story..but there are hundreds of thousands of bmxers out there that want to know how i because the legend i am today..you are part of what made me imfamous.. yes

CrazyCraig

C’mon Dave – its classified government info about how you became what you are today – like the $6 million dollar man.

Dave Pawson, your average BMXer…………..we can rebuild him…………..nanananananana…………..

bmxlegend

hahahaha..thats a good one craig..haha

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.