Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum NJBMX budget

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Started the year with over 5,000, will begin 2007 with I believe Nancy said 2,800.
    It would seem that the organization loses money yearly. In order to combat this what has been done?

RaidenHayden

Brett, we really can’t say anything , untill you know where it went. Listen, you know I’m not in love with the way things are handled, but say maybe there was like an outstanding bill from last year, or an exspense that came up, that they never told anyone about. Imagine, poor comunication, from the group that is supersecret!!!

bmiddaugh

I’m not implying shadyness, I’m implying figuring out how to make money instead of losing it.
    When a corporation continues to lose money does it keep the people how are currently in charge…or…

RaidenHayden

Dude, I so wanna fire everyone right now, Including that banjo playing, lets build two foot tall jumps, dressed like Indiana Jones Guy

Caveman

Dressed like Indiana Jones EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY guy. Wait till he moves to remove all jumps from NJ tracks in order to make them “safer”. Then when everyone in NJ sucks from lack of skill, you’ll go to the President’s Cup and get beaten by North Dakota!

bmiddaugh

Has it become us or them?

RaidenHayden

Yeah, that was the line in the sand, that and not coming up with any of their own ideas I think the thing that pissed me off the most, was that Rich went through all he did, then goes out nad tries to help them, and this clown gets assistant comm

RaidenHayden

Plus he (Filipone) couldn’t come up with an original idea if he tripped over it

RFarside

This should help the budget. How about we let anyone order a State jersey and not ask for a deposit till 5 weeks before we need the jerseys. Then you find out you still have 19 that are not paid for. State budget -$646.00 for 07.

There is half of the money we need for the new PA system.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.