Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum NJ Track elections

• This topic has 2 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I am pretty sure that EHT and HC are having their elections after the races this weekend. Those of you who want to get more involved may want to hang out after the races this weekend and see what it takes to “move up the ladder” so to speak at your local tracks. And, I think but don’t quote me, that CJ is going to be doing their voting over the next couple weeks.

Just wanted to say good luck to all the nominees.

bmxmom156

i would also like to know if hc is having thier elections this sat… as there were still some questions as to how the voting takes place since the bylaws ( were not sure if they were the current ones or not) didnt state the “who was actually allowed to vote” rules… as someone previously stated they did.

if that be the case then i feel in the best interest of fairness the voting should be postponed untill the voting procedure can be documented somehow.?? i dont see how you can vote unless someone can come up with how it is supposed to be done. if only board members can vote or is it open to the entire membership? it should say so somewhere…

i dont know how eht does theirs i do know cj lets everyone vote but maybe the board members can see about trying to resolve this before voting ? just a thought.

if anyone else has any other ideas can you please post here??

bmiddaugh

I welcome anyone who wants to report on how the elections will be done at any track that deems it necessary to do them.

bmiddaugh

Any word?
    I heard EHT was postponed.

bmiddaugh

EHT was tonight.

bmxmom156

can anyone report when hc will finish taking nominations since we didnt finish at the last race?

now we need a nomination meeting then an election meeting. personally i would like to find out how elections will be done ahead of time.

if someone can post here after confirming with the current board when the meeting will be held? last i heard it was supposed to be at the library. the question is when? many ppl are interested including people who would like to be nominated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.