• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rodney

oh wellI will just ride my bike since I cant play the lotto

RaidenHayden

And I sit home waiting for the bickering to end so I can go back to work

RaidenHayden

And I sit home waiting for the bickering to end so I can go back to work

RaidenHayden

And yet another day off!!!!! Feels like school let out for the summer 😆

bmiddaugh

Governor Cortizone today signed into law the “Bust Bill Hayden’s Balls Act”
    Knowing that “Raiden” is not able to ride his bike or work on trails for the next month or so, Gov. Cortizone has decided to give Bill the next month off so he can sit there and stare at his bike and trails without being able to touch them.
    Gov. Cortizone was heard to say “Nanee, nanee, neener, neener..”

RaidenHayden

Dude, the chrome on my bike is so shiny right now. The trail, well they are suffering swimmers ear right now so not that big a deal, but this sucks. And if I see one more thing in the news about North Korea, well somebody just push the button and end their miseralbe existance

bmiddaugh

man, do you ever have a point there…like WTF…I could lob a missile with my left arm (I’m right handed) farther than they could ever shoot one.
    Who gives a f*** about N Korea, they are in the stone age literally…they have NO LIGHTING at night…look at evening satellite photos of the country people…the media is selling you B.S. AGAIN!

RaidenHayden

Yeah I saw that funny, they probably don’t have BMX there either

1adam12

I think they don’t have lighting at night so snooping countries like the USA can’t see what is going on…..Don’t forget we didn’t really win the Korean conflict…..Who really knows what they have missile wise etc..All we see is the CNN/FOX-AGANDA crap via media……….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.