Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations NJ Rider of the Month

• This topic has 12 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Rob from JRP came up with this idea and he wants to implement NE style. Can we get some input on how we should do this?
    Can we have a rep from each track to put up a nominee from each track?
    Ideas?

BIGANT-DOG

If you are gonna choose one, you should not only look at the rider’s abillities, but also how they interact with other riders. (ie sportsmanship etc) Does this rider show up at the track every weekend ready to race? I got a few people i can think of.

4130forlife

me!

RaidenHayden

Dude, rider of the month, should be some that was really improved or showed some special trait ( helping riders, volunteering at the track, not old drunk fools), yes that means me too

4130forlife

ok, i nominate rich farside, and timmy sullivan

phantom

Hey let the kids vote on this one they can drop the name in a bucket.

bmiddaugh

Anyone who wants to help do this see me at Pottstown.

there should be a ballot box on a race day and a flyer posted at registration so the peeps no its goin down I nominate chris wiley!

there should be a ballot box on a race day and a flyer posted at registration so the peeps no its goin down I nominate chris wiley! as nj rider of the month. A free race would be a cool prize hey and throw in a trophy that say rider of the month!

IDEA PEOPLE

bmiddaugh

All excellent ideas.

ihatem

@GENERALSCOOTER wrote:

there should be a ballot box on a race day and a flyer posted at registration so the peeps no its goin down I nominate chris wiley!

Which Chris Wiley

hey after the state race both of them!

and.. if you guys couldnt guess.. ill do a web page on them on my cloud nine bmx page hosted here on broken… no doubt… givin props where props are needed….

pabmxrcr708

well i nominate the smoothest kid on the east coast and the youngest in the pro/am….

jeremy knapper

isnt this knapper snapping farside?

knapper jumping double

BIGANT-DOG

since we are throwing names out

PAT CORDARO & DAN FORTE. Two 14 year olds who have been hitting the national scene and bringing home the hardware. 1 & 2 at the eht nat

Btw this was their first national ever and they have been doing alot of traveling. Big shout out to their familes for supporting them. Can’t forget my boy Ryan either. He moved up to novice on his own last week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.