Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old nj racing this past weekend?

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

how was the racing this past weekend… flemington was open did it get a good turnout? how was the local scene…??

did howell start the revamp of the track?

any reports of changes? or pics?

BIGANT-DOG

can anyone post give some results? I heard Phil won saturday. And my 2 kids did good. tell me more please.

4130forlife

there are pro results posted on bmxmania.com

bmxmom156

phil was killing it in woodbridge… he has some pull even with the big boys… the 2 jims (moore and mulhern), dan smith, vinny manino, hammy,( sp?) were all in that 17-24x with 1/4’s…. gary transue, victor, jeremy smith… hard to try to remember all the jersey riders… brett snyder oh and dale too… mike smith in cruiser…jeff tantum and timmy sul were there but didnt see timmy race…pbr tm was pulling medic duty….(thanks)lol sorry if i dont remember allt he rest…

all the nj riders looked good… jill kintner pulled a suprise move on kim hiashi in sat main.. she shows up for her 1st race back and takes the main…

RFarside

That wasn’t a surprise move, that was just Jill.

bmiddaugh

LOL, the ladies get dicier then the guys do nowadays.

ihatem

@bmxmom156 wrote:

how was the racing this past weekend… flemington was open did it get a good turnout? how was the local scene…??

did howell start the revamp of the track?

any reports of changes? or pics?

We were there, we were’nt able to get to Woodbridge but we had a good time! I think there were 13 motos.
    Gabe(6 novice) raced in the 7-8novice class and did awesome! He came in 2nd and gave Kyle Hamblin a run for his money!(haha) LOL

bmxmom156

cool!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.