Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NJ racing schedule

• This topic has 6 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    BMXspectator

Why are there no dates posted for the 2007 New Jersey state series yet? Wasn’t this done at the state meeting in January?

RaidenHayden

Did they put them up on the individualtrack sites maybe

4130forlife

njbmx.org= sux

BMXspectator

I looked at all three tracks web sites and there is nothing. You would think it would be out by now.

RaidenHayden

Brett, I thoought you did CJBMX’s site, didn’t they ask to set it up yet?

bmiddaugh

I have heard nothing on anything.
    I did hear that HC and EHT have their schedules done for ’07, so I am guessing they are on their site.
    Maybe on the 17th?
    I dunno, I have other stuff going on anyhow.

State schedule was not finalized at the January meeting. Will be done on the 17th.

BMXspectator

I have looked on all three websites and there is nothing.

bmiddaugh

G.I.G.O

BMXspectator

@guinnessextreme wrote:

State schedule was not finalized at the January meeting. Will be done on the 17th.

Then how do some tracks have there dates and others don’t? How are the dates picked?

Basically, each track brings their qualifier schedule to the board, and barring any conflicts, its approved by the board. HC has a tentative schedule, I am not sure about EHT. Pottstown needs to come up with thier dates.

BMXspectator

I was told the dates for EHT and HC are set. Were the people from Pottstown at the meeting? What about CJs dates?
    When each track picks there dates is it a first come first pick kind of thing? You would think that all 4 TO’s would sit down with a calendar and work the dates out.

tpbmxtd

Yes we were at the meeting. We were told to pick a few dates and we would finalize our dates at the next meeting (Feb 17th). Being new in the State series I am not sure of all the rules for picking the dates for qualifiers but I figured we should have last pick on dates anyway. The last I knew CJ was still working on there dates.

Glen

bmiddaugh

Loren,
    that website on your profile, is that all done by you?

BMXspectator

Thanks for answering Glen. Maybe others should look at the way you run your program at Pottstown. For a new track you are well on your way. Good luck this year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.