Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations NJ Open series.

• This topic has 7 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Dude, when people start talking in in.surance, those are the ones you don’t want in your backyard. The last two houses have both had backyard trail, the last one was an even split of racing stuff, and trails stuff, this one is all trails, the wife hates it, she can’t ride it. As for a one day race, timed event. I’ll talk to Ham I have a way of doing this we might make it happen

bmxlegend

word.. talk to me bill.. lets gooooo

CrazyCraig

I’m down with that Bill – sounds like fun.

I hope you saw the smiley and lol after my post – just trying to inject some humor – but I just can’t seem to get a laugh out of ya lately. 🙄

s4lnj

in today’s society people have to be really carefull when it comes to being sued— but i’ll talk about that in another forum–( i finally have something for the rants and raves section!!!!)

but i could be down with a money trails race— $15 to enter– $10 goes to the pot and $5 goes to the owners of the trails– the owners can do whatever they want with it…. birgers and sodas, a keg, or just put it in thier bank–lets face it– whoever coined the phrase “dirt cheap” never actually had multiple truckloads of it dropped off at thier house

what happened to lead sled– this is kinda his mangled idea

bmxlegend

yes..a keg at a trails race…shit.. thats awesome…

RaidenHayden

The trails rock, the gang have been building !!!!!!

LeadSled1

One thing to look at when talking insurance is park locations. County/State parks usually have their own insurance. Thus a policy is not needed for a specific sporting event. 😉

RaidenHayden

It’s my backyard Jess, never had a prob, even with a kid blowing out his spleen, or breaking his collarbone. NJ case law has shown that if you give someone permission to to do something they realize is potenially dangerous, and has risk, they are responsible for what happens after. I know cause I had it checked out by a reliable source

bmiddaugh

NJ case law has shown that if you give someone permission to to do something they realize is potenially dangerous, and has risk, they are responsible for what happens after.

Ding Ding!
    Yes!
    That is law my friends, it’s one of the reasons we use to get bikes into public skateparks.

RaidenHayden

I just haven’t found where in the case law beer or alcohol is mentioned. We have to have it, otherwise Pawson will be a no show,like two weeks ago at HCBMX 😈

bmiddaugh

😆

LeadSled1

I’m curious as to what the Maryland law is. Now that I have over 10 acres. I don’t want to lose my house though. 😯

RaidenHayden

Jess, that was a big concern, HUGE!!!!!! I have access to lawyers, cause of where I work, you may want to spend a little and protect yourself. It may only be amatter of making them sign something. 10 acres, I’m jealous, man I would have a huge track or tracks

LeadSled1

The back is setup for the motorized vehicles (MX/ATV). I’ve got a nice table top back there now. Up closer to the house is going to be the BMX jumps. We are still finishing the move but I hope to have some jumps done soon after the EHT national.

CrazyCraig

Maryland Open series in Jess’ back yard – cool! 😀 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.