Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum nj bmx szine #10

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

cool mag brett…will you have some copies at howell this sunday? i have never looked online at the downloadable version before. it came out really nice.

bmiddaugh

Thanks.
    Yes, I have a few left.
    Just trying to promote the sport I grew up doing.

rodney

THANKS !!! without you bmx would be so small do you realize how much you influenced alot of people everyone should come up to you and shake your hand

bmiddaugh

Thanks man, at some point in the future I may really need that.

BIGANT-DOG

Bro you are the reason i started racing, remember that iron man you took me to years ago? Well what do you think stayed in my head all those years. I even remeber the long black trench you had, VISION STREET WEAR. correct? And rod you were a big influence on me. How many times did i ride out to middlessex to hang out and ride infront of your house? God those were the day’s. Oh the first thing i remeber about the iron man that day 65 degrees and walking into the shop almost crapping my pants. That is one memeory i will always have.

rodney

Just whats up with that lakewood school by you huh

bmiddaugh

bro, I live in Brick, #2 safest city in the country. —
    Seems to be a lot of anger out there man, adults, kids fighting, it’s a bummer. It’s almost like the human race defines its existence by misery.

rodney

yeah close enough old people dont do crimes… and people dont care they just want 22 inch wheels and TVs in there SUVs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.