Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NJ and the presidents cup?

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hey again, Does anybody know the EXACT date of the presidents cup and Christmas classic? I was out on vacation in OH for the football hall of fame and we made it to a race at akron and they were already getting pumped up about it over there. I was wondering about the hotels buses thing is going? i mean i hate to be a bother but if i can get the date and my father can get off you can add to more riders to team nj that will be attending 😀

bmxgirlmom

DECEMBER 27th, 28th, and 29th. PRACTICE IS THE 26th.

bmiddaugh

December 27th is the actual date of the Presidents Cup though…right?
    The 28th and 29th are a national…
    making a flyer here, just want to be sure…

bmiddaugh

Everyone who races saturday will be getting a flyer with some info on the presidents cup that needs to be either handed in that day or have the information emailed to Lisa.
    These questions are on it:
    Name
    Jersey Size
    attending pres cup?
    attending awards banquet?
    email

All riders and parents should fill this out and return it to registration before leaving that day.

crakstar

yo do you know if theres gonna be a new jersey for the presidents cup this year or if its gonna be the same as last years?

bmiddaugh

NEW!

brett… i dont know whose on the shirt commitee or whatnot but as i was driving today i say a sign that i think would personally be great on a jersey and or as the njbmx logo……http://www.unioncountyfresh.com/jerseyfresh.gif and just change fresh to bmx….. 😀

brett… i dont know whose on the shirt commitee or whatnot but as i was driving today i say a sign that i think would personally be great on a jersey and or as the njbmx logo……http://www.unioncountyfresh.com/jerseyfresh.gif and just change fresh to bmx….. 😀

CrazyCraig

Now this is what we need more of: 15 year old racers looking forward and throwing out ideas.

Nice work Lee.

CrazyCraig

Now this is what we need more of: 15 year old racers looking forward and throwing out ideas.

Nice work Lee.

CrazyCraig

Nice work Lee.

dunrite9

@crakstar wrote:

yo do you know if theres gonna be a new jersey for the presidents cup this year or if its gonna be the same as last years?

I heard we’re getting Waste Management coveralls 😆

dunrite9

@crakstar wrote:

dunrite9

@crakstar wrote:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.