Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NJ alllstar race!

• This topic has 7 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    felt20

I was curious has anyone thought of a allstar race.The race being held at the centrally located track in jersey.I think this would be a great idea for the local scene in jersey and bmx racing in general.

bmiddaugh

That’s sorta what the score at the shore was, hopefully next time around we can get it more heavily promoted.

BIGANT-DOG

Next time that 500 is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

TideyFamily

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Next time that 500 is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

By this you could only mean that you are the one putting up the $500 instead of Mr. Derosa right??

felt20

I was meaning by an allstar race the format would be all winners in each class that day would be crowned the allstars.This would mean each racer would have bragging rights for the year.I know the older riders would want a money open and bragging rights.This would be good for the local scene and the kids who dont go to big races.This would give the younger kids something to race for on the locall scene.I feel everyone should really think about how cool the race would turn out and be for the sport.

You mean like say 16 and over race consisting of all the #1s (maybe #2) in each class? That would be cool.

BIGANT-DOG

By this you could only mean that you are the one putting up the $500 instead of Mr. Derosa right??

If you are on the gate I know i got a chance at it. Hahahaha. Damn i am gonna miss you on sunday mornings.

bmxmom156

what ever happened to the iron man? doyou think they will have it this yr ? i had heard they were thinking of changing the name back. the best part was that rookies got to race as novices for the day so it gives them a chance to see how they fare in the next class up…

as far as experts go maybe combine the expert classes to make them larger classes w/mains…like 12-13 expert, 14-16 expert etc…

that was always our fav race years ago esp in december.. brrrrrr

4130forlife

lets get everyone who got a national # to race each other.. thats a good idea.. or have a ceremony at howell this weekend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.