Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… Introduce Yo’ Self Nick Maukas aka BiggieFL

• This topic has 3 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    biggiefl

Grew up in Trenton and LBI but did not race much. Had a big gang that hung out in the woods(track) behind McGalliard school. Lots of good times and good friends back then. Now live in FL but am restoring my 1980 MCS Spider that I bought new in 1980 from Marty’s bike shop in Lawrenceville. Hope to see some old faces. Here she is so far:

4130forlife

bitchin bike fo sho

Welcome, in 1979/80 I practically lived at Martys. I used to take some Trenton riders to races, one I think it was Bob Ongradi. I was friends with Paul Smith who lived in Ewing near the Sunoco my dad had his corporate account with. The newspaper stories about the opening of Lawville had pics of me and Paul and Kim Wolfkill, who like me, lived just across the river in Washington Crossing.
    I never did buy a bike from Marty but I did get some parts their and hung out with alot of the team. The only trails in Trenton I rode BITD where way out by the Whitehorse circle under some powerlines. The rider I went to Craigmeur with, his name escapes me, lived near them. Usually I rode trails near my house and had my own practice track.

Those days were the best days of my life. Ok cept the night I spent with whats her name.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.